Serving others well is elemental to The Headhunters. In 2020 when the company launched, we focused on the ideals of innovation and thinking outside the box in order to serve during unprecedented times.
One of our four core values as a company is tenacity. Complacency has no place here. We will hustle to get what our clients deserve. For us this means we place stellar candidates in important positions, even when others have failed to do so before.
We continue to help our clients make life-changing career moves in this growing and evolving job market.
William D. Wednieski
CPA, Managing Director
Bill does more than recruit professionals into companies. His ability to see and hear the needs (even the unsurfaced ones) of the company, makes for candidate-and-company matches that stick. His contributions to clients lead to their success and his contributions to candidates lead to life changes fueled by growth and opportunity.
Tenacious and focused, Bill thrives in delighting clients and wildly exceeding expectations.
- The Headhunters, LLC co-founder
- Finance and executive professional with 20 years of bona fide work experience in metals and mining, automotive, information technology, real estate, and financial services.
- Led and built three different finance teams from scratch, and has extensive experience on both the buy and sell side of transactions.
- Director of Tax and Government Affairs, Severstal North America, Inc.
- Finance Director, Corporate Taxes, Covisint (COVS)
- Director of Corporate Tax, Superior Industries, Inc. (SUP)
- Chief Financial Officer, LJPR Financial Advisors
- Chief Administrative Officer, Seligman & Associates, Inc. (family real estate)
- 10 years in public accounting
- Exploring Michigan’s out-of-doors, especially around Houghton Lake
- Coaching and watching his kids’ sports teams
- Metro Detroit native
Garrett R. Coleman
Garrett has transferred skills used to excel in sales across global and technology companies into his role as senior recruiter at The Headhunters, LLC. Recently, Garrett moved from California to Rochester Hills, Michigan with his wife and children.
Naturally adept at making connections and wowing clients, Garrett is excited to be a part of The Headhunters team.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration with an emphasis in Marketing from Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles, CA
- 15 years of Sales and marketing experience across hospitality and technology industries
- Excels at developing business relationships and a keen eye for finding talent
- Family time, including coaching his son’s sports, watching hockey, lacrosse and baseball
- Rock and metal music fan
- Passionate about lacrosse (spent 11 years coaching in California after playing in college)
Senior Recruiter/Executive Assistant
Angie brings more than 20 years of experience in the executive assistance arena combined with years of program and staff management experience. From Angie, clients and team members can expect efficiency, clarity, solid communication, and a deep dedication to service. Adept at thinking clearly under pressure, Angie is skilled at resolving conflict and can anticipate our clients’ needs.
Angie also creates content and manage the flow of information to keep clients and team members up to date. Whether assisting in a new candidate search, working with our recruiters or reaching out into the community with new placement opportunities, Angie makes multitasking look simple.
- More than 25 years of experience in the executive assistance arena combined with years of program and staff management experience
- Board Member of Madison Heights Food Pantry
- Adept at thinking clearly under pressure, I am skilled at partnering people with positions, anticipating our clients’ needs.
- Spending time with my daughters and their families, especially my granddaughter Charlie Joy
- Active in church and help those who need a hand up
- Lifelong resident of the Detroit area
- When not in the office, you might just find me at a concert, enjoying one of our favorite classic bands or working to improve the lives of youth in Madison Heights and the surrounding communities