William D. Wednieski, CPA, Managing Director
Bill does more than recruit professionals into companies. His ability to see and hear the needs (even the unsurfaced ones) of the company, makes for candidate-and-company matches that stick. His contributions to clients lead to their success and his contributions to candidates lead to life changes fueled by growth and opportunity.
Tenacious and focused, Bill thrives in delighting clients and wildly exceeding expectations.
- The Headhunters, LLC co-founder
- Finance and executive professional with 20 years of bona fide work experience in metals and mining, automotive, information technology, real estate, and financial services.
- Led and built three different finance teams from scratch, and has extensive experience on both the buy and sell side of transactions.
- Director of Tax and Government Affairs, Severstal North America, Inc.
- Finance Director, Corporate Taxes, Covisint (COVS)
- Director of Corporate Tax, Superior Industries, Inc. (SUP)
- Chief Financial Officer, LJPR Financial Advisors
- Chief Administrative Officer, Seligman & Associates, Inc. (family real estate)
- 10 years in public accounting
- Exploring Michigan’s out-of-doors, especially around Houghton Lake
- Coaching and watching his kids’ sports teams
- Metro Detroit native
Garrett R. Coleman, Senior Recruiter
Garrett has transferred skills used to excel in sales across global and technology companies into his role as senior recruiter at The Headhunters, LLC. Recently, Garrett moved from California to Rochester Hills, Michigan with his wife and children.
Naturally adept at making connections and wowing clients, Garrett is excited to be a part of The Headhunters team.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration with an emphasis in Marketing from Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles, CA
- 15 years of Sales and marketing experience across hospitality and technology industries
- Excels at developing business relationships and a keen eye for finding talent
- Family time, including coaching his son’s sports, watching hockey, lacrosse and baseball
- Rock and metal music fan
- Passionate about lacrosse (spent 11 years coaching in California after playing in college)